I hear this phrase at least 20 times a day, no exaggeration. Dax has to do everything himself. For some reason, he calls himself Daxy. The other day, we were out shopping and it was raining. I hurried and put him in the car- not in his seat- so that I could hurry and get Ali out of the rain. I buckled her in and went around to do him. While I was walking around the car, he climbed up into the drivers seat. So I went around to get him. He had a total melt down because I wouldn't let him drive home. No, Mommy. Daxy do it. Daxy drive. Kay Mommy? I can't even hold his hand in the store because he thinks he is too big. He cowers away from me like I am going to hit him when I try to hold his hand. It's kind of embarrassing because he really acts like I am going to hit him! What a silly boy.
Here are some other things about Daxton, just because I feel like I write a lot about Ali and not as much about him:
-He went through a phase where he couldn't eat anything from a bowl or plate. Everything had to be poured out. One day, I went to the living room and he had gotten a box of cereal and poured the whole thing on the carpet. -He really loves his daddy and thinks he is just like him. He also loves our dog- really any dog or animal.
-He is a total boy. He loves anything with wheels, his skateboard, his tools, and all sports. Josh is so proud because he can already hit a ball "live arm" (without a tee)
Monday, April 28, 2008
No Mommy. Daxy do it.
-Instead of throwing tantrums, if Daxton is mad about something, he just stands frozen in time with a blank look on his face. Then all of a sudden, he will fall to the floor and just lay there. Nothing affects him during this. You can talk to him and he will act like you aren't even there.
-He always has to wear a hat. It's how we 'do' his hair. We had trouble because he wanted to wear flowers and bows in his hair like Ali. So now he gets to wear a hat like daddy. He thinks its cool and 'awescum".
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
They way he throws tantrums made me laugh. That is better than kicking and screaming, right?
I love the new design on your blog! Aaron would be excited about the baseball thing too. He already talks about what an arm Zack has on him.
Okay so you win the cutest blog award. I'm jealous. I need to get into gear and beautify mine.
Post a Comment