Tuesday, April 22, 2008

One year ago....

This is us one year ago today....by the way.... this post might be kind of long and it has a lot of pictures. It's mostly for me since this is my journal and while I was looking through all of the pictures from the last year there were so many that are cute that I had a hard time deciding which ones to post. Believe me... this is a very small portion of the pictures we've taken this year!!
Aliya was so cute when she was born. She was tiny and had tons and tons of black hair that stood straight up. SO SO cute.
Here we are ready to come home from the hospital...

She stayed little for a really long time. Here she is at two months old...
She got really really chubby around six months... we're talking 95% in weight! Also, much to my great sadness, she had some hair loss issues :( and lost almost all of her hair! It has slowly grown back.
Isn't chocolate yummy? 8 months old.
One year old pictures... this year flew by.
I don't really know what a one year old would want to do for her birthday, so we did what Daxton loves to do: we went and ate lunch at McDonald's and he played in playland. Ali really enjoyed eating fries and watching him play. Then we went over and fed the ducks a bunch of bread and both Dax and Ali had fun with that. Ali didn't want Josh to hold her- she thinks she is big and needs to walk everywhere so here she is pushing him away.


I was taking some pictures of Ali today and Daxton of course had to get his camera too- I thought this picture was so cute of his eyes.
Ali on her first birthday- I had a hard time getting her to smile- she was too busy for me.



2 comments:

Heidi said...

She is so cute! What a big girl, it's so sad how fast they grow up. It sounds like you had a fun day and I hope everyone is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest baby ever love the pictures.