Friday, April 4, 2008

Little Walker!!






So it only took me two months from when I first set this blog up to do anything with it! Hopefully I will be better at posting on it. I really feel like I need to write all of the things Dax and Ali do and all of the things that are going on in our lives down though and I am HORRIBLE at writing in a journal. I think that realizing how fast my kids are growing up (Ali turns 1 in two weeks!) makes me want to keep track of things better because I know that I have already forgotten so much.

Anyways... some exciting news! Ali is walking all over the place now! She loves it and she thinks that she is just as big as Daxton. She just toddles around after him all day long. She also learned how to clap this week and so she walks around and then stops to clap and dance. It's really funny. I wanted to take some pictures of her first steps and so I got my camera out and Daxton thought that he needed to take some pictures of her with his camera too!




4 comments:

Lesley said...

Your blog is cute. You need to tell me how I can change my background and stuff. I don't know how to do it.

mrs. jar said...

seriously. so cute, how do you customize your blog? i need a tutorial.

Heidi said...

Your kids have gotten so big! They are darling. I also want to know how you customized your blog.

Anonymous said...

Ali and Josh's birthday party was a fun day! Thanks for having us! We love, love, love your blog!! What cute babies, ya their mom and dad are pretty cute too! We love you all so much!

XOXOXO
Grandpa Tim and Grandma Sarah :)