On Saturday, we had a big birthday party for Josh and Aliya, since their birthdays are only 3 days apart. It was a ton of fun and EVERYONE we invited came. All but one of our 7 parents came (Josh's stepdad had to work). That has never happened before and I thought that we were going to run out of food- there were like 35 people at our house. Josh got a lot of cards with money in them- that is what he wanted and his dad and stepmom gave us a night at the Anniversary Inn and free babysitting- so I really like that present! Here is Aliya opening her presents- Brailee and Daxton actually opened the presents for her- but she had fun and got a lot of cute clothes and some fun toys.
I got Ali a tiara to wear in some pictures and I didn't think that she would wear it for very long but she ended up wearing it for like an hour and would cry if it was taken off. I definitely have a girly girl- she loves to wear necklaces and pretty things in her hair!
She is getting curly hair in back and it is so cute!! Don't you love her little birthday outfit?

Digging into her cake and giving Daxton a bite! He actually bit her finger and she was crying after this. I felt really bad!
Digging into her cake and giving Daxton a bite! He actually bit her finger and she was crying after this. I felt really bad!
Our family- notice playoff basketball on the tv that HAD to be turned on during cake- that is why Ali is where she is- so they could watch her and the game at the same time! Pathetic I know!
Her first look at her cake- at first she was a little shy but it didn't take too long for her to dig in!


2 comments:
I'm so glad you found me! Your family is the cutest, I love seeing pictures of everyone and hearing about whats going on. It's crazy how fast time flies by with kids.
I am so glad you shared all these pictures. Ali was such a cute little baby (she still is way cute).. Anyhow you must shop at old navy, Lily has all of the same clothes that Ali has!!! How fun...
Post a Comment