Friday, April 11, 2008

Stuff.

For everyone who was asking how to customize your blog, it's super easy Just click here and they have it all mapped out how to do it. I just did the background page for our blog because I got tired of reading all the computer html language, but I would like to do more and I know that you can do a lot more on this web site. There is a lot of free scrapbook paper to download too, so it really doesn't have to cost anything! For our header, I just created it using digital scrapbook paper using photo editing software, like Photoshop, and then saved it as a picture and uploaded it into the layout where you would type in the text for your header. I hope this helps. I am for sure not a pro at it and so if anyone has any suggestions on how to do it easier or better, let me know!

Something random: does anyone know what the thing in the next two pictures are? I got it for my ward shower when we were getting married and it has sat in a drawer in our kitchen the whole time because we don't know what it is. The other day Daxton found it and has been playing with it, which has caused a discussion on what it is. Anyone know??



You would think that it would be easy to get a picture of my hair, but Daxton wanted to help. So here they are----
First, he wanted to be in the picture with me.
In the next picture, he was running circles around me, screaming, trying to hit the camera while I was trying to take the picture.
I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to him because he then thought it would be funny to bite my back and try and pull the turtleneck of my shirt up over my head.
Next picture, laid a nice, wet, kiss/bite on me. What a crazy boy!
This is what my hair looks like from the back. It hasn't been this short since high school. I think that it looks longer in some of these pictures but when my head is straight forward, it is really about two inches above my shoulders.



7 comments:

Erika said...

I love the hair!

Yes, I have one of those steamers. You put it on top of a saucepan to steam veggies.

mrs. jar said...

Yup, it's a veggie steamer. I love using it for asparagus and broccoli. I also love your hair. So cute!

Heidi said...

Your hair looks way cute. Your commentary on the pictures with Daxton was cracking me up.:)

The Drapers said...

Your hair does look really cute. I had no idea what that metal thing was for. I was thinking about the "Grinch" movie with Jim Carrey. It looks like a piece used to make the angel for Martha May!!! Shows how much I cook..

mrs. jar said...

Leslie, thanks for posting the link to the blog setup stuff. I totally am not a computer language reader....it took me a while. Whew, it's done.... at least until I get sick of the way it looks and change it yet again. Anyway, thanks!

The Drapers said...

BTW- I don't even want to know what those notes said.. Because I am sure they were really stupid!

Hannah Goodrich said...

Leslie! I love your hair so much! It makes me a little jealous because I look like crap down here! But it is great! Give kisses to the kiddies for me! Love you guys!