Saturday, April 19, 2008

For my husband on his birthday!

It's my husband's birthday today and we had a HuGe party for him and Aliya (her birthday is Tuesday). I saw this on another blog and decided to copy it!

1. What is his name? Joshua Timothy

2. How long have you been married? About 4 1/2 years.

3. How long did you date? Not long...from first date to marriage less than 5 months.

4. How old is he? 26 today!

5. Who eats more sweets? Probably him, although if it's something I really like, me!

6. Who said I love you first? He did...we'd been dating a week... I guess when it's right, it's right!

7. Who is taller? He is by about 8 inches.

8. Who can sing better? I don't think you'd want to hear either one of us.

9. Who is smarter? We both are in completely different ways.

10. Who does the laundry? Me... after we got home for our honeymoon, I had to go back to work the next day and he didn't. He did all the laundry and put it in a big heap and it was so wrinkled I had to wash it all again. I think he did this on purpose so that I would threaten him to never do laundry again!

11. Who pays the bills? I do.

12. Who sleeps on the right side? He does.

13. Who mows the lawn? He pays someone to do it. Does that count?

14. Who cooks dinner? We both do. He grew up in restaurants and is a very, very good cook! I'm very lucky to have him!

15. Who drives? He does.

16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me but I was definitely all for it!

17. Who asked who out first? He did, through the drive up at America First where I was the teller.

18. Who proposed? He did.

19. Who has more siblings? For sure him, he has eight and I only have one.

20. Who wears the pants? Both of us.

Happy Happy Birthday, Joshua! You are more than I could ask for! I love you more than anything!!

1 comments:

The Killer Bunch said...

What a cute blog. Isn't it so fun! You'll start taking pictures just so you can show them off on your blog.