So there is this website I came across that has literally THOUSANDS of different clothes that you can put together in sets. It also has shoes, jewelry, bags--everything to make up a complete outfit. This set is some dresses I liked because I really really need some new dresses and then just other random stuff that I liked. I LOVE that ring. So go here and register so you can waste your time like me!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
My new time-waster!
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Leslie I am so glad you said Hello. How are you doing? Your kids are so darling. It must be so fun having a boy and a girl. It seems like forever ago that we were at America First together. I see you still have your wonderful fashion sense. I am in desperate need of a new dress too. It will be so much fun to keep in touch with each other now. Your blog is great, I had fun reading all your posts!
Awesome website. I'm always up for some good time wasting.
Post a Comment