So I have been a blog slacker for the last few weeks! I got on here and I couldn't believe how long its been! By the way... Sarah... I know I was tagged like forever ago and I really am going to do it. I have been thinking about my 100 interesting things about myself!
This post is for Miss Aliya, who all of a sudden has a fascination with being inside of baskets. Here she is inside of some baskets that go inside a table I have,
Here she is inside the basket that we keep Daxton's matchbox cars in, if you can't tell this basket is very small!
Also this week she has sat in the laundry basket, the basket that we keeps Dax's balls in, and inside a little tray that holds blocks. It is really funny because she has a hard time getting into them and gets really frustrated! And then cries until I come to help.
*Edited* This morning (Wednesday) Aliya has been trying to fit herself into an empty cup. Its very frustrating that she won't fit!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Small Spaces
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 9:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That's how Austin and Zack are, it's hilarious the things they try to fit in.
She is so cute trying to fit into the little baskets, I also love Daxton's jabbering. Cute kids!
How funny. I think she looks really cute with bangs by the way.
Post a Comment