I had a great Mother's Day! We got babysitters on Friday night and we were going to go to dinner and a movie. Then, Josh got invited to go to the Jazz game for free and so I said of course you have to go and so I got my mother's day present early! He sent me to the spa and I got a one hour massage and then a one hour pedicure. It was awesome! So relaxing. I was so sore the next day though! I wish that I could do that like once a week! Then, on Sunday, I got to sleep in and Josh got up with the kids. They made me breakfast in bed and then we got ready for church. At church Daxton made me this card in nursery:
Isn't it cute? I'm sure all he did is put the pictures on it but he was excited to see me and give it to me. Sorry the picture quality isn't very good- I just had to take a picture of it because my scanner is broken! Then we went to Josh's dad's for dinner and then to my mom's for dessert. It was a pretty good day.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Mother's Day
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I got to go to the spa to. I got a 90 minute pedicure.. I loved it. I would like to get a massage though. I liked Mother's Day. Brandon did everything..
oooh, a day at the spa sounds nice, I'm jealous. That card is hilarious!
It sounds like you got the royal treatment! I love the card, too. Very clever.
Oh good! I am so glad you liked the recipe. I don't make it that often because of....well all the yummy ingredients that make it so...umm fattening. But it is one of my all time favorites. I will usually double or triple it and then freeze the rest, I like to have some on hand for like neighbor meals when they've had babies and people are always so blown away, if only they knew how easy it is.
I also like to pound out chicken breasts and then roll them in Italian bread crumbs and just kinda pan fry it and cut it up and put on top. So good!!
Ok, that was kinda a lot just about food. Anyway, I am so glad you had such a great mother's day. You totally deserve to be pampered. Can you believe this, but I've never had a massage. I really need to get one someday. Anyway, sorry for the long post.
Post a Comment