Yesterday, Dax, Ali, and I were in Walmart. We saw this bike and Daxton immediately started asking for it. Mommy, bicycle, please? Over and over and over. I told him that we would have to ask Daddy because I wasn't so sure he would be big enough to ride it. So we leave Walmart and seriously every 5 seconds...Mommy, bicycle? My mom came over when we got home and of course being the Grandma who gives her grandkids what they want, she gave him half the money for it. (Thanks, Mom!) Josh got home and Daxton was so excited to go and get his bike. Just me and him left right away and went to Walmart to get it. I have never in my life seen him so relentless, so persistent, so excited about something. The look on his face when he was riding it was priceless... just like this bike was the best thing that had ever happened in his life. He can't quite ride it alone yet- he doesn't quite get how to pedal yet, but that is fine with me because I am not ready for him to go fast on it yet- he is too little! It made me so happy that he could get his bike- such a little thing to us, but a huge thing to him. And, this morning, the first thing out of him mouth was ride it bicycle, Mommy?
Thursday, July 3, 2008
THE Bicycle!
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
How fun! I'm sorry I was never able to get a hold of you for the party on Wednesday, we missed you!
Post a Comment