So... I realize that the 4th of July was 2 weeks ago and that I am a blog slacker! I have an okay excuse... Josh and I traded laptops for his work purposes and so my new computer doesn't have a place to put our camera memory card. So blogging waits until I am on his computer and usually I am too lazy to switch computers when I think about blogging!! We had a great 4th of July... we went to the parade in the morning with my mom's family and Josh's dad's family. Ali knew exactly what to do, she walked around picking up candy and was so excited.
Daxton got candy with my sister-in-law Savannah and it was so nice because at the end of the parade she took all the candy home! That way, I won't eat it all and Daxton can't beg me for it all day!
Then we went over to Cherry Days and my brother Rich was working in the dunk tank for Primary Childrens Hospital fundraiser and Josh said he thoroughly enjoyed dunking my brother a few times... Josh bought 5 balls and stood like 15 feet back and hit the thing every single time!
Friday, July 18, 2008
The Fourth...on the Seventeenth
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment