First of all, here is a pic of Dax with "golf ball" muscles-- He thought he was pretty cool.
The other day, Daxton was being SO naughty. Like everything he would do he would get in trouble for. On top of that, he will not sit on time out lately... I have to tell him over and over to go back to time out. So finally, I had just had it and he hit Ali so I went and threw him in his bed. Two seconds later, he starts yelling, Mommy, mommy potty! I thought really? He's telling me he needs to go potty! So exciting... so of course I let him get out and sit on the potty. He went a teeny tiny little bit and was done. So then not even 5 minutes later... he gets put back in his bed for something. And what does he do? Mommy, mommy go potty! He didn't get out that time.Pretty smart to figure out that I want him to go potty so much that he will use it to get out of time out quicker!
Friday, June 27, 2008
Pretty smart if you ask me...
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 11:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
This story really made me laugh. I feel for ya, we are right in the middle of potty training and I drop everything to when Lance says he has to go. He is pretty smart to figure that one out, I guess I will be grateful Lance hasn't gotten to that point yet.
What a little smartie! It's crazy how fast they learn things like that.
Post a Comment