Isn't he cute? These pjs were actually Josh's when he was little. When Josh was little, his grandparents lived in Saudi Arabia and so we have a whole bunch of these pjs that Josh used to wear. Daxton loves them for some reason. And, of course, he always has to have some balls in hand, this time golf balls.
By the way... speaking of golf balls, Josh's mom just opened up a new restaurant called Pleasant Valley Grill. It is out in between Ogden Regional Hospital and the Toll Road. There is also a driving range and 18 hole putting course... so if anyone is looking for something fun to do, go have something to eat and hit a bucket of balls! His mom is a way good cook and my personal favorite is the Berry Good Salad... I make Josh bring me one every time he goes out there!
Every night, we have our family prayer and Daxton is getting to where he will say it. It is so cute. We usually say it and then he copies what we say but now he is thinking of his own things to say... like he always says he is thankful for food (I think because he hears that the most because of blessing our food) and he says he is thankful for Ali and Daxton and the other night he said he is thankful for his skateboard! Tonight, I was helping him say it and we were almost done when he laid down on the floor, closed his eyes and started to pretend to snore! I guess the prayer was too long!
And just because a picture of Ali... She needs her bangs cut...
And... two babies... whenever Dax and Ali are by each other, Daxton will say look mommy, two babies! Don't you love Ali's cheeseball face in this picture!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Little Arabian Boy
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 10:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love that last picture of them in the laundry basket.
What cuties! I love that last picture, too.
Hi Leslie, I don't know if your remember me from high school, I came across your blog and just had to say how cute your little family is! I have 2 kids about the same age, and we have lots in common :) It is fun seeing what you guys have been up to.
Post a Comment