So a couple of weeks ago (yes, yet again it has taken me two weeks to update this blog) we had my mom and stepdads 50th birthday. His birthday was July 19th and hers is August 10th so we just did them together. We had the party at Josh's moms restaurant (of course!) and everyone ate and then dessert and presents and then golf. It was really fun. So here are the two 50 year olds! I would make fun of my mom for being old but since she is getting older it means I am getting old too! I think they both look good for being 50!
Here is just a cute pic of Dax and Ali while we were waiting for my mom to come pick us up one day. Lately they love to kiss.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Fifty is NIFTY!!
Posted by Josh and Leslie at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Your mom looks great for being 50! My kids also love to kiss, I think it's so sweet!
We just barely switched Jace out of his crib too for the same reasons. He loves it and I was brave and didn't even do a side rail..he only fell out once, but survived.
Post a Comment