So it has been quite awhile. You wouldn't believe the problems I have been having getting my pictures uploaded. So frustrating. Seriously. And since I haven't had pictures to blog about, I've just been way lazy. Finally, last night we got the pictures uploaded (WAHOO)... there were a million and one. So I have plenty to blog about now! Today is our anniversary and I have other stuff I need to do so I am going to keep this short and write more tomorrow. So I leave you with this:
Definition: Ingenious: cleverly inventive.
A screwdriver, taken apart, with a cup on top stuck in my candle. Pretty ingenious if you ask me. I'm biased though :)


2 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I was just telling Jimi that it has been 5 years since you were married. I remember because yeah, it is my birthday, but every 5 years on your anniversary I have to renew my driver's license! I went to the DMV right after your sealing and well...I need to do it again. Although, I didn't make it there today, I will. Anyway, thanks for the bday wishes and I am so glad to see that you are ALIVE! Hope you had a good day.
I've been wondering what you have been up to. I hope you had a great anniversary. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment